MCI D45 CRT LE
- Second door with automatic ramp. 32” clear-width, mid-coach with ADA compliant 6:1 sloped ramp rated to 1,000 lbs.
- Low-Entry first-of-its-kind vestibule area. Patent-pending design seats five passengers, or two with mobility devices, plus one attendant; and developed in consultation with representatives from the accessibility community.
- Seats 54 passengers (52 with two mobility devices). High-capacity seating offers a lower cost per seat advantage versus other transit vehicles. Provides passengers with unrivaled comfort and personal space.
- Boarding times match low floor transit. Two points of ingress and egress, significantly improve dwell times versus a traditional commuter coach.
- Captivating design. Eye-appealing style with the rugged and reliable operational qualities for which MCI is known.
- Your choice including all-electric. Available in clean-diesel, hybrid-electric and CNG engine configurations, with a battery-electric version planned for production in early 2020.
- ADA and Buy America compliant. Rigorously tested at Altoona and proudly assembled in America, the new MCI D45 CRT LE proves itself as a worthy successor to the MCI D4500.
Newly reimagined, the MCI D45 CRT LE is built for Commuter Rapid Transit (CRT) delivering all the advantages of our proven D4500, combined with a breakthrough Low Entry vestibule design for unprecedented accessibility.